mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Jessica Alba is Scorching Hot Bikini Babe for Maxim September 2014

While the fall season usually includes dropping temperatures, Jessica Alba is keeping things red hot with her Maxim magazine cover shot for the September 2014 issue.


While promoting "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For," the 33-year-old cutie dons a sexy bikini along with a wet white t-shirt and plenty of seductive poses as she works her magic for the camera.


And in her interview, Alba credits her acting coach with helping her work through some of her own unresolved issues.


“She's rad. She really believes that actors are here to tell stories and to heal people through healing themselves. And she believes every character is about you healing something in your life."


"It's so personal. I don't want to talk about my issues. But I definitely feel like I tackled something and came out the other side. Everything that led up to all this was worth it. I'm really comfortable in my own skin, and I'm not apologizing for myself."




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire