vendredi 27 février 2015

Selena Gomez: "God puts us in situations that are so unexplainably difficult for a reason."

Selena Gomez has posted a very powerful and meaningful message to her fans on her Instagram account. The "Come & Get It" singer posted a screencap of a comment she left on a fan's Instagram account with the caption, "I know I meant lives. I don't care about grammar. I'm sorry I had to share. Every life is worth it."







Selena urged a fan dealing with depression to not take their life. "There is someone in the world feeling so much, just like you," Selena wrote. "There is someone who will always have it better or have it way worse than you. The point of all of that is for to feel not alone. My point is, you are not alone in this world."



She tells the fan, "God put us in situations that are so unexplainably difficult for a reason." She ends her heartfelt message to her fan by reminding them that God's love is real. Selena says, "More importantly there is a God that will love more than I ever could."







SOURCE: Selena's Instagram Account



Do you believe that God puts you in difficult situations for a reason?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire