samedi 28 février 2015

tswift gives an interview (mentions style, lol jk)






-says she's not nice all the time cause that's boring and they trash talk ppl with her gang for fun ☺

-says feminism is not a strategy to her, just the way she lives her life ☺



on katy: ‘I’m not giving them anything to write about,’ she says, smiling steelily. ‘I’m not walking up the street with boys, I’m not stumbling out of clubs drunk. But I’m never going to talk about her in my interview. It’s not going to happen.’ (GIMME A FUCKING BREAK)



on her next album: ‘I’m not going to put out an album until I’ve made one that’s better than this one and that’s going to be really hard,’ (lol)





on selling albums: ‘It’s possible,’ she says. ‘We all have to step up and make albums that are good, top to bottom, if selling albums is still important. It is to me, but a lot of artists have already given up on that. I have friends who just think it’s not attainable, which I feel is a very defeatist way to look at life.’



on when u all thought she was fucking hozier: ‘I just got so freaked out that people were going to say I was dating him,’ she says. ‘I started thinking, “I can’t let this ruin my friendships with dudes.” I didn’t let it ruin my friendship with Ed [Sheeran] – they always said we were dating and we never were. But sometimes I get really scared.’ sorry smolderhotter



on fans: "I want to make the most of this cultural relevance or success or whatever you want to call it, because it’s not going to last. I have to be as good a person [as I can] while my name matters to them. Because it’s not always going to matter to kids who are 15 and really struggling with who they want to be or [because] their friends were brutal to them at school that day. That’s actual turmoil. I have to do everything I can to make their day better while I still can."



on the super optimistic way she sees her future: ‘I’ll be 30,’ she gasps. ‘I’ll probably still be single, let’s be honest. No one’s going to sign up for this and everything that goes with it. Like, “Hi, nice to meet you, want a date? Do you love camera flashes? I hope you do!” I don’t know what’s going to happen if I’m ever content in a relationship – no idea how that’s going to work,’ she continues, still smiling. ‘I don’t even know if that’s possible with the life I have."





They've come a long way since the hourly cat fights of the past.



READ THE WHOLE THING IT'S PRETTY FUN @ THE SOURCE plus some extra questions

twitter insta

will tswift ever date somebody again, ontd? will she still not be talking about katy when bad blood is a single? why are her cats so fucking cute? do you miss the walking posts? what is the meaning of life?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire