lundi 30 mars 2015

Mr Jamie Dornan's interview and portraits from Emmy Contender Chat with LA Times





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



fan pics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Tweets



RT @latimesent: "You'd really have to question a person who says, 'He's a great guy.'" - Dornan on Paul Spector



RT @latimesent: "I'll probably put that on my CV." - Dornan on learning Madonna binge-watches the show



RT @latimesent: "He's someone who prides himself on being so clinical... That he leaves no stone unturned." - Dornan on Spector #TheFall



RT @latimesent: Do you think Spector wanted to be caught? "No." #TheFall



RT @latimesent: "I was trying to convey a lot of things... Like the look you give right before you kiss someone." - Dornan on shooting the finale scene



RT @latimesent: "I'm a huge fan of Gillian Anderson." - Jamie Dornan #TheFall



RT @latimesent: "It was my favorite day I've ever had." - Dornan on shooting the final scene



RT @latimesent: "I'm not a method actor, at all... I guess you can't be for this role." - Dornan #TheFall



RT @latimesent: "I followed a woman off the train one day, just to see what it was like... Then I was like, 'what am I doing?'" - Dornan #TheFall



RT @latimesent: "There is a blooper reel. You'll probably never see it." - Dornan on funny outtakes from #TheFall



RT @latimesent: "I'm dying to do something like that." - Dornan on when we'll see him in something more light-hearted



RT @latimesent: "I definitely want to do something lighter. It's not hard to get lighter than 'The Fall!'" - Dornan



RT @latimesent: "Hopefully nothing... Beard?" - Dornan on what he has in common with Paul Spector #TheFall



RT @latimesent: "Having to treat women that way. Also the running." -Dornan on the hardest parts of doing the show #TheFall



RT @latimesent: Third season of #TheFall starts filming just before Christmas, says @JamieDornan



jamie looks so handsome <33333

i need 3rd season of the fall like right now!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



source | source | source

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire