lundi 30 mars 2015

Rebel Wilson: 'There aren't any women in Hollywood my size and age'





Some quotes from her interview with Elle:



"You need to be physically strong for this job. I like to have the stamina to work 16 hours a day. I may eat a lot, but I am very healthy."



On fashion: "It's becoming important for me. I saw a lot of girls were beginning to notice what I wear and I feel a kind of responsibility, because there aren't any women in Hollywood my size and age."



On her career: "How I see it is, I do two types of job: dream jobs like female-driven comedies and the other job which is basically the boys' club. I have done three big movies with men – these are talented, strong-minded males, but you have to find a way to work that system.



"Those male roles are 90% written and formed by the time the filming starts but the female roles are only 20% there. It's unfair, but I love being funny so I improve the role, work with the limited parameters and opportunities and maximise them... If you are a woman in that situation you work harder, sharpen your skills more; you need to be two or three times as good as the guys. I just go in there and try and crush it."



Source

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire