mardi 6 décembre 2016

You Won't Be Able to Get Over How Gorgeous Jennifer Aniston Looks on the Red Carpet

Jennifer Aniston was all smiles when she hit the red carpet at the NYC premiere of Office Christmas Party on Monday evening. Clad in a black Brandon Maxwell jumpsuit, the actress appeared to be in good spirits as she posed for pictures alongside her costars, Olivia Munn and Jason Bateman. During the premiere, Jennifer spoke to People about her high school job as a receptionist, saying, "I did work in an office, but I don't think I went to any office parties. I was too young. I was a teenager, after-school receptionist." Over the weekend, Jennifer made a surprise appearance on Saturday Night Live and jokingly confronted Vanessa Bayer about her Rachel Green impression, making for one of the best moments of the show.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire