lundi 30 juin 2014

Mini Pies Perfect For A Weekend Barbecue

2Photo: Courtesy of Lauren Conrad.Pies are one of my very favorite desserts to make…and to eat! I almost always bring a homemade pie to family get-togethers and holiday dinners. So, when my friend and resident Team LC baker Lauren Lowstan mentioned her recipe for mini pies, I was immediately intrigued. I love these mini pies because they are an easy finger food for a party, but have all the flavor of a full-sized pie. They are also perfect patriotic treats for your upcoming Independence Day celebrations. After all, what’s more American than apple pie (or blueberry and strawberry pie, in this case)?



Here’s how to make them!

Read More






Like what you see? How about some more R29 goodness, right here?



The Super-Simple Banana Bread Ingredient You've Been Missing



Nightlife Nightmares: 5 Bartenders Tell All



How To Make NYC's BEST Deviled Eggs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire