mardi 30 décembre 2014

Porsha Williams: Arrested, Jailed For Speeding, Driving on Suspended License!

Either The Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Porsha Williams may be gunning for her series regular status back, or she should talk to the DMV ASAP.


She was pulled over in Atlanta Monday for allegedly speeding - 78 m.p.h. in a 55 m.p.h. zone - but ended up in jail for driving on a suspended license!



Police arrested, booked and released her after she posted $1,726 bond.


The reality star addressed the incident Monday night, telling Dish Nation, "I was headed to visit my grandfather who is very ill with cancer in the hospital, and I was pulled over."


Porsha offered an apology along with her explanation, telling the site:


"I was wrong for speeding absolutely and apologize for putting anyone at risk. I tried to explain the situation to the officer and show him that all my paperwork was in order, but he refused."


"Handcuffs are not comfortable or a good look for anyone," she added.


"I was released, I have my license, my car and my freedom."


This was the second time in 2014 that Porsha Williams was arrested. In April, she was charged with one misdemeanor count of simple battery stemming from ... this:



The Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Fight


After her reunion show beatdown of Kenya Moore, Williams voluntarily appeared for processing at the Fulton County jail, posted bond and was released.


She and Moore finally made amends, or at least agreed to move on with a little less hostility, on The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 Episode 8.


"In order for me to move on with my life, I've got to forgive, and I have," Moore said on Sunday's episode, while Porsha was not quite as forthcoming.


Williams never apologized, though she did acknowledge that her actions were inappropriate and earned Moore's forgiveness, plus a very awkward hug.


"It's much more powerful to take the initiative to forgive," Moore explained in a confessional. "And if anyone still wants to hate on me, haters gonna hate!"


That they are, and last season's reunion melee is the primary reason why. It's no wonder that the show is beefing up security for this season's reunion ...






[to Kenya Moore] You a slut from the 90s...


[to Kenya Moore] You a slut from the '90s ...


Porsha Williams







[to Kenya Moore] You a slut from the '90s ...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire