lundi 20 avril 2015

Kendra Wilkinson: Struggling To Forgive Cheating Husband

Sometimes apologies aren’t enough.  And a year after Hank Baskett cheated on Kendra Wilkinson with Ava Sabrina London, a transsexual model, Wilkinson admits she has struggled forgiving Baskett.

Watch It with Kendra and Hank Clip - I Am Pissed!

She admits she had “no idea what forgiveness even meant” after the scandal broke.

In a recent episode of Watch It With Kendra and Hank, Kendra relives the aftermath of her husband’s scandal.

“I don’t want him gone. I want my answers. Every human being deserves closure,” the former Playboy model tells her therapist.

Get your answers, Kendra.  Then, kick him to the curb.

Wilkinson later says to her husband, “I had just had a baby. I was crazy. I was hormonal. I didn’t know what the f**k was going on.”

She adds, “I am angry and I am frustrated and I have every right to be.”

Hopefully, Kendra doesn’t spend much time blaming her post-baby hormones.  Her husband hooked up with another person.  She should be p*ssed, not defending herself.

View Slideshow: Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett: In Happier Times

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire