samedi 31 mai 2014

Burnt Out? 7 Apps To Fit You Back Into Your Life

Openers copyI kind of want to marry my iPhone, day planner, and computer. But, as with any relationship, sometimes I need a break. The other night I decided to leave my to-do list and phone upstairs for the night, and I had trouble sleeping. I worried about the incoming emails and Tweets that would go unanswered until morning. And, I fondly thought about a time when my phone was anchored to the wall with a cord and my sleep was uninterrupted by thoughts of hashtags, @ symbols, and perfectly crafted subject lines. Yes, life was simple then. My nights were spent reading a good book, or with my mom doing a guided meditation to help me snooze. As I thought about her telling me to inhale the spirit of the universe and to exhale stress, my mind flashed to my app store: I bet there was an app that could do that! I quickly jumped out of bed and began searching for relaxation apps and videos. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the thing that usually makes me super-productive and connected with the world could also help me meditate and block out the business (that could wait) around me. So here you go — my top 10 apps, videos, and tools for you to just be you.

Read More






Like what you see? How about some more R29 goodness, right here?



Expect Driverless Cars In Uber's Future



Apple's Tim Cook Opens Up About Blockbuster Beats Purchase



S.F.'s COOLEST Start-Up Offices, Revealed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire