samedi 31 mai 2014

Lauren Scruggs: Engaged to Jason Kennedy!

Model, fashion reporter and LOLO magazine editor-in-chief Lauren Scruggs is engaged to Jason Kennedy, the E! TV co-host announced personally.


Kennedy shared the news Instagram Friday, May 30, after faking people out with an alleged trip for work that was really for something way better.



"Truth is I never flew to New York, I flew to Dallas and asked her if she would spend the rest of her life with me," the 32-year-old wrote of his fiance.


"I love you @laurenscruggs."


Jason Kennedy proposed with candles that spelled out "Will you marry me" outside at night, as he appeared to look up at his bride-to-be, 26.


Scruggs, 26, gushed about the proposal as well, showing off her engagement ring and writing, "Possibly the best night of my life. I love you beyond."



Lauren, you may recall, survived a scary accident in late 2011 when she lost her left eye and left hand after walking into an airplane's propeller.


She recovered well, however, and never lost her positive attitude. She and Kennedy began dating in 2013, with him living in L.A. and Scruggs in Dallas.


As for Kennedy, the TV personality says that jumping on a plane from time to time wasn't the only thing that made this great relationship stick.


"I'll admit it, being a so-called good boy has paid off for me," he said in Glamour last March. "I've got my dream job. And I've found my dream girl."


Aww. We are very glad to hear it and wish them nothing but the best in love and life. Congrats to the duo and these other newly-engaged couples!






Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have a wedding to plan and a baby to welcome. What an exciting year to come!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire