mardi 30 septembre 2014

Ben Affleck Talks “Frozen” Failure on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon”

He’s one of the hottest leading men in Hollywood, but Ben Affleck still can’t get his kids interested in his acting career.


While chatting with Jimmy Fallon on “The Tonight Show” last night (September 29), the “Gone Girl” hunk explained that not even his Batman status seems cool to his little ones.


Affleck shared, "Despite the fact that I'm playing Batman now, people would say, 'Are your kids into it?' The truth is, [they're] not.”


“If I was doing the sequel to Frozen I would be a hero. My two older daughters could give a sh*t about Batman and they've now passed that affection onto my son. He's always like, 'Papa, can I watch Frozen?' And I'm like, 'No, dude, it's not on again!"


In fact, Ben’s son Samuel really liked it when Jimmy invited Idina Menzel to sing “Let It Go” earlier this year. "He loves it. And he wants me to sing along. I can't tell my son that I can't sing. So I just [mumble] and he's like, 'No Papa, do it like the man!' I was like, 'First of all, I'm your father, okay? Jimmy Fallon's not the man — I'm the man!’”


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire