mardi 30 septembre 2014

Necole Bitchie Featured In The Baltimore Sun



Baltimore Sun Necole Bitchie feature


Mama I made it!


[Don't kill me for the interruption in your daily celebrity gossip but...]


I just wanted to take this time to send a huge thank you to Donna Owens over at The Baltimore Sun newspaper. Back in July, she contacted me with interest to do an article in the newspaper, and I literally expected maybe a blurb. A friend of mine sent me Sunday’s newspaper and I was just so surprised and almost moved to tears when I realized that I was covering the Life & Travel section. Words can’t explain how much this means to me, especially since I was just a small town girl with big dreams living in Maryland almost seven years ago.


I am forever grateful for all the words of encouragement and support from my readers throughout the years. Most of you guys have contacted me during my darkest hours, without even knowing, and given me words of strength and the motivation to keep pushing. And I thank each and every one of you for that.


You can read the article in it’s entirety here


Also, I’ve been asked about my t-shirt. A young lady gave me the shirt back in August, after I attended Ladies Who Brunch in Atlanta.


You can find it over at Tees In The Trap!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire