lundi 29 septembre 2014

Robert Pattinson Talks Moving Away from LA

He’s one of Tinseltown’s hottest commodities, but Robert Pattinson is seriously considering packing his bags and ditching his life in Los Angeles.


The “Remember Me” heartthrob, who has always been critical of the celebrity-obsessed town, told Radar, “I think I might be done with Los Angeles. I've just realized that in the past few weeks.”


“If you are the kind of person who needs to be pushed into doing something, then Hollywood is not the right place. I think I need to spend more time in London, or just move around a bit more. I've been in LA for six or seven years or something and it's weird.”


Pattinson continued, “The more you stay there, especially as an actor, the more you think you need to be there, that you'll be missing out on something by leaving, but you are not really. It's a fun city, though, but you are permanently on holiday there. I feel like I've been on holiday there since I was 22.”


As it turns out, homesickness for Mother England is also a big factor- “I spent two months in England last year which is the longest I've spent there in six years, which was nice, but I always go back to England at Christmas time and get so depressed that I'm glad to get back to Los Angeles. I've really grown to like LA and I guess it's my home at the moment.”


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire