mardi 30 septembre 2014

Stork Alert: Molly Sims is Preggers Again!

It’s going to be a crazy cool New Year for Molly Sims as she’s pregnant with her second child and she couldn’t be more excited.


The beautiful model/actress and her husband Scott Stuber are already parents to 2-year-old son Brooks, and Sims posted the announcement to her WhoSay account.


Molly wrote, “I can't even [begin] to explain just how excited we are for a new baby. We are so, so, so blessed as a family, and I'm speechless at the fact that we have the opportunity to bring a second bundle of joy into the world.”


“I absolutely cannot wait to see what life will be like as a mother to a toddler and a newborn, and I really can’t wait to see Brooks as an older brother to Baby #2! I just know that he's going to be preciously protective. If it's a girl, he'll be her biggest supporter and confident and if it's a boy, I know they'll be the best of friends, always getting into adventures together."






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire