lundi 29 septembre 2014

Kelly Clarkson Reveals Baby Daughter Takes After Lady Gaga!

It’s no secret that Lady Gaga is an influential force in today’s popular culture realm and it turns out Kelly Clarkson's baby girl River Rose is already a fan of Mother Monster.


In a new Twitter post, the “Since You’ve Been Gone” songstress shares a shot of her 3-month-old cutie wearing a pink onesie, pink and white polka dot sunglasses and an owl print bib.


Kelly captioned the snapshot, “Watch out Lady Gaga!! River Rose is on the scene!!” and Gaga tweeted back, “oh my miss River Rose is givin' me a run for my money!! Look at those shoulders, like Grace Jones! Can I borrow that bib?"


Earlier this morning (September 29) Kelly confessed that she’s a bit obsessed with her mini-me- "Having a hard time falling asleep. Can't stop watching my baby girl sleep. I'm addicted to her."




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire