Tim Lane, the co-trainer of New Yorker Chris Algieri, promises to make his fight with the Filipino boxing icon Manny Pacquiao to "shock the world."
Chris Algieri, a native of Huntington, N.Y., with a record of 20-0, 8 KOs, grabbed the chance to fight against the 8th-time world champion when he won a WBO welterweight battle last June at the Barclays Center. Considered an underdog in this fight, which will happen at the Venetian Macao, he promises to be confident and hopeful to pull an upset and rise to popularity. “I know I did all the hard work I needed to do,” Algieri said Saturday morning. “I’m ready to roll.”
However huge the challenge may be, his co-trainer Keith Thimble assures us: “His mind and the confidence he brings to the fight along with his ring generalship will be the key to this fight.”
“People haven’t seen the best of Chris,” his trainer Tim Lane said. “The thing about Chris is the better the opposition the better he is. Manny has more experience than Chris, but he’s going to bring out the best in Chris. He’s the young lion and he will prevail.”
source
this guy has the basic douchebag haircut, lol idk. also to those boxing fans, will you watch the fight later?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire